With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
You will need the following programs. If you do not have them download them and follow the publishers instructions. iTunes – This should be preloaded on your Mac. ...
• Select the Soundflower icon in the status bar, and select Audio Setup from the dropdown. • In the Audio Devices window right click Soundflower (2ch) and select ...
• Open Audacity and make sure Soundflower is selected for both the Output Device”and Imput Device. • Press the record button. You are now recording all audio is ...
• Open your audio clip on iTunes. • In iTunes right click on your audio clip and select Create AAC Version. • Drag your newly created AAC version ...
• Connect iPhone to your computer. • In iTunes select your iPhone • Select Tones from the top navigation • Make sure Sync Tones is checked • Click ...
• In your iPhone open Settings. • Select Sounds. • Select Ringtone. • Select your ringtone.
Create your own iPhone ringtonesby implaxis
How to Make an iPhone Ringtone with iTunesby BrianJay0420
How to Make a Custom Ringtone for an iPhone Using iTunes on an Apple Computerby hanparkshan
how To import custom Ringtones.by griffdog21
How to Make a Ringtoneby benmorrow4
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »