With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
How to Run TASM and Compile x86 Assembly Programs in Windows 7 64 bit Version (including the removed commands in Windows 7 64 bit: Debug and Edit)
1. Go to Start, and My Computer. Click on (C:) Local Disk C (or any desired location you want).
2. On the directory, create a folder and name it TASM ( or any name you want).
3. Download this file. (Mirror 1: https://goo.gl/KHfm0l)
5. Extract the contents of the .zip file.
5. Copy the extracted files to the folder TASM (or to the folder you've made awhile ago). Also, don't forget to extract the DEBUG125.zip to the same folder.
7. Download DOSBOX here.
8. After installing the DOSBox, run it and type the following lines: MOUNT E C:\TASM E: If you chose a while ago a custom drive besides ...
9. Put your assembly code (e.g <your filename>.asm) in the same directory where you installed TASM and TLINK and run it by typing: TASM <yourfilename> TLINK <yourfilename>
10. The executable file is located in the folder TASM or your chosen directory. You can run it as it is or via CMD by typing <yourfilename>.exe
Extra (Optional): 11. The debug command was deleted in Windows 7 64 bit machines. The file that you've downloaded and installed has the 'debug' executable files. Now, you ...
Extra (Optional): 11. The edit command was deleted in Windows 7 64 bit machines. The file that you've downloaded and installed has the 'edit' executable file. Now, you ...
Learning Java: Your First Program!by CarterD
How to connect Arduino to a PC through the serial portby dvdllms87
Turn an N64 Controller into a USB Gamepad using an Arduino Leonardoby BobJones6732
Install Windows 7 builds 7057, 7068, and even 7077!!by songkipark
Teach Me Python #1: Downloading And Installingby BlueBlood Studios
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »