A Public Window consists of an artwork connected via an Arduino to a PC with a touchscreen. When someone walks by that window, he or she can than interact with the artwork by pressing buttons on the touchscreen. There are camera's as well so that the art can be viewed and controlled from another Public Window.
Step 1: Requirements
1. A window (or any other place to show your project).
2. A computer with Windows XP or later.
3. An internet connection.
4. An account on http://www.publicwindow.net (get it here )
5. The Public Window software. Download here: http://www.publicwindow.net/download
6. A touch screen (obtain one from here: (link naar de Public Window shop?))
7. An arduino.