This is the right board if you need a low-power solution like when running on solar energy.
I have set up NanosG20 running on solar cell and 12V 8 Ah hattery in my garden house that is 15 m away from WiFi access point uploading pictures to the Internet.
A few days it was runing running on a Huawei GSM modem sending pictures from a city skatepark.
NanosG20 runs reliably. All Debian things more or less work. Board costs 99 EUR. Howewer for home use would reccomend to set up webcam on an OpenWRT router as every home needs a router.
The notes below contain the code that will help you to set up NanosG20.
- 00 Introduction.txt
- 01 copied SD card does not work in other machine.txt
- 01 date time set.txt
- 01 make fresh SD card.txt
- 02 Building Kernel modules for Webcam 2nd try.txt
- 02 Building Kernel modules for Webcam.txt
- 02 mjpg streamer.txt
- 03 Compile error.txt
- 03 Ifconfig not root user.txt
- 03 Wifi card driver compile.txt
- 04 Wifi find a free ssis and connect.txt
- 04 wifi use.txt
- 05 Apache.txt
- 06 php.txt
- 07 mysql.txt
- 08 ftp.txt
- 08 Huawei.txt
- 09 swap file.txt
- 10 adc in.txt
- 11 crontab.txt
- 12 Power saving and power downconverters.txt
- 13 GPIO.txt
- 14 keylogger.txt
- 15 Power regulator comparison idle current.txt
- 15 usb sound card not successful.txt
- 15 vlc not finished.txt
- 16 easycap.txt
- 17 1 wire built in bus.txt
- 17 1 wire digitemp.txt
- 17 1 wire sh script CRC check.txt
- 17 1wire php crc check.txt
- 17 1wire sh crc check.txt
- 18 rcinit.txt
- 20 backup code on jugla1.freezoka.net.zip
- 20 backup my code on nanos G20.zip
- 21 moscow backup.zip