Let it be known I have a small head. I envy people who can wear berets and crocheted hats. I need something to cover my small head during winter, and until now I've been wrapping wide scarves around it.
I recently saw hooded scarves popping up everywhere and I decided I needed one. I couldn't afford to spend large amounts of money, though, so I came up with this.
This hooded scarf should take you about an hour to make. It's super easy and I'm totally proud of it! :D
Step 1: What you'll need:
- 2 yards of flannel fabric - I chose a really obnoxiously cute pattern, I would recommend you do the same.
- a yardstick or large measuring tool - quilters tools will come in really handy here!
- water/air soluble pen for marking fabric
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- a hot iron
- a hoodie for reference/pattern making