Introduction: How to Speed Up Your Windows 8 Computer, Top 10 Tips
How to speed up your Windows 8 Computer
1) Remove items from startup
2) Give your Windows files are cleanup
3) Defrag your computer
4) Check for errors on the disk
5) Disable Windows Defender
6) Disable IP version 6 from your network cards
7) Remove unwanted programs and files
8) Increase your virtual memory
9) Disable visual effects
10) Last resort...add better hardware. Add more ram, better motherboard, cpu or perhaps a larger harddrive.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.