Step 3: Fun Nerf Target
Before you hold the actual Nerf battle it's fun to have some target practice with the party warriors. So here is an easy target that allows the darts to come in and then be spit out the back. (If I could have done this over again I would have made the darts exit the box from the front - like a dart vending machine).
1. Make a box (48x24x24)
2. Cut a door in the back and place a slanted 24" wide ramp that leads to the back of the target
3. Cut round holes in the front (approx 6" in diameter) - I also painted the front for decor + added some cool skulls
4. Hand a 24" x 30" pieces of plastic from the top to catch the darts from bouncing out of the holes
5. Seal up the door on the back of the display
6. Optional - place a box at the back to collect the darts.