Introduction: How to Unjam a Stinger S32p Airsoft Shotgun
I will show you how to unjam a s32p shotgun with one simple household item!
Step 1: Getting Your Items.
You will need:
1. A long stick that will fit down the barrel to where the magazine feeds the ammo into the gun.
2. Your jammed gun.
Step 2: Unjamming the Gun.
Here is the procedure:
1. Take the magazine out of the gun.
2. Slide the cocking mechanism back but dont slide it forward.
3. Put the stick or pole (shishkebab stick) down the barrel till it meets the jammed bb's.
4. Push the bb's out of the barrel and through the opening of the magazine loading point.
Step 3: Finished!!
Now your gun should be ready to fire!
If you have questions just ask it in a comment.