Step 1: Materials
- large container - I used a Tang can. Protien shake containers work perfect too!
- yellow contact paper
- black construction paper
- 9in. long plastic cylinder
- spray paint caps (at least one needs to be black)
- duct tape
- black electrical tape
- x-acto knife, scissors, or a razor
- other things you'd like to use to customize this roll of film to make it your own!
Step 2: Cut
* If you have a roll of construction paper, this step will be a lot easier for you. I only had sheets of black construction paper at the time, so I had to manually attach them together.
Connect the pieces of paper together using black electrical tape and laminate it.
** You can take it to a Fed Ex Kinko's and get it laminated for $3 and some pocket change.