Introduction: Human Piano Makey Makey
Hi! Our names are Jackson and Felix, and we're high school students in the new Maker Class at Arroyo Grande High School in California.
We made a Makey Makey Human Piano. We thought it was something funny and just fun to build. Its a simple and quick project that anyone can do. As long as you have all the materials you can complete this project in about five or less minutes. So if you want to play music while slapping your friends this is the project for you.
Step 1: Getting Materials
7 of the alligator clip wires
6 extension wires
1 USB cable
1 Makey Makey Board
Step 2: Putting It Together
1. Take one alligator clip and clip to Earth.
2. Take Extension wires and plug them into W, A, S ,D, F, G.
3. Clip remaining alligator clips onto extension wires.
4. Plug USB plug into its port and into the computer.
5. Load up virtualpiano.net
6. gather a group of people and have them put metal end of the alligator clip on the bottom of their hand and the musician holds the alligator clip connected to earth.
7. Musician hits the hands of the group and it plays the piano.