With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Here's how to make hummus, the ultimate delicious and healthy Mediterranean snack.
First you need a food processor. While you're at the grocery store pick up the following things: 15 oz. can of garbanzo beans, otherwise known as chickpeas 6 ...
• Cut garlic clove/s into quarters, toss into the food processor to chop 'em up.
• Open a can of chickpeas, drain, and toss into the food processor • Measure about a 1/4 cup of Tahini and pour into the mix • Spoon ...
• Squeeze half a lemon, 1/8 to 1/4 cup of juice, and add it to the food processor.
• Blend it, blend it good. • Taste it to adjust - too lumpy? Add more yogurt (or put an avocado in it). Too bitter? More beans. Too ...
• Here is where you would add some extra stuff [I would recommend a few, not all!] : a few pinches of delicious spices/herbs (cumin, chili pepper, chipotle ...
• Serve with pita, pita chips, veggies, or naan bread. Toast pitas/bread for extra goodness. It can also be spread on sandwiches for a great mayo alternative. Enjoy!
Roasted Ranch Chickpea Poppersby ejarrell
Quick Bullet Hummusby peekabooo
Vegan Mediterranean Taquitoby jive69
Avocado Chickpea Spreadby vegetaristan
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.