With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Here's how to make hummus, the ultimate delicious and healthy Mediterranean snack.
First you need a food processor. While you're at the grocery store pick up the following things: 15 oz. can of garbanzo beans, otherwise known as chi...
• Cut garlic clove/s into quarters, toss into the food processor to chop 'em up.
• Open a can of chickpeas, drain, and toss into the food processor • Measure about a 1/4 cup of Tahini and pour into the mix • Spoon about half of the...
• Squeeze half a lemon, 1/8 to 1/4 cup of juice, and add it to the food processor.
• Blend it, blend it good. • Taste it to adjust - too lumpy? Add more yogurt (or put an avocado in it). Too bitter? More beans. Too bland? Check out t...
• Here is where you would add some extra stuff [I would recommend a few, not all!] : a few pinches of delicious spices/herbs (cumin, chili pepper, c...
• Serve with pita, pita chips, veggies, or naan bread. Toast pitas/bread for extra goodness. It can also be spread on sandwiches for a great mayo alte...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
Roasted Ranch Chickpea Poppersby ejarrell
Quick Bullet Hummusby peekabooo
Vegan Mediterranean Taquitoby jive69
Quick Coffee Grinder Hummusby dustinandrews
Tips For Easy From Scratch Smooth and Creamy Hummusby sunshiine
how to make hummusby jessyratfink
How To Make Spicy Roasted Chickpeasby thevegetarianbaker
avocado hummusby jessyratfink
Homemade Hummusby alannarosewhitney
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.