Introduction: Hybrid Cards
Hybrid cards are designed partially using digital supplies and partially with traditional paper supplies. They combine the best of both worlds to make a quick-and-easy handmade card.
This video shows how to make hybrid cards using Silhouette Studio.
* Kraft and White Cardstock (I used Papertrey Ink cardstock)
* Stamps you can color (I used Taylored Expressions Party Monsters)
* Embossing folder (I used Tim Holtz Alterations)
* Digital patterned paper (I used Designer Digitals Simple Patterns)
* Silhouette Cameo
* Silhouette Studio
* Shaped cutting files to make the cutout shape (I used Bracket Labels and Banner Set)
* Colors to color your image (I used Copics and Sharpie)
Blog post with more details and still shots - http://cutscropscreativity.com/2013/06/casadia-hybrid-cards-and-a-video/