Step 1: Materials
- 8 syringes
- 1,5 meter hose (aquarium pump)
- 15 Plastic clamps
- 2 screws with 3 washers and 4 nuts
- 1 piece of wire (clothespin)
- 1 wooden stick
- Water, paint, glue, knife, ruler, etc..
Step 2: Planning and Cutting
After choosing the model that we would use, cut the pieces (not much criterion measurements) as shown in picture.
Step 3: Cutting and Mounting Arm
Step 4: Cutting and Mounting Claw
The "finger" was pasted fixed and mobile was seated on a shaft made with a piece of wooden stick that had a piece of cardboard cut in a circle glued on top so as not to leave the place.
Step 5: Cutting and Mounting Base
The movable part has two holes:
- One in the center (to be able to rotate the base)
- The other end (to link the syringe and allow movement)
The syringe was attached to another piece of cardboard to keep the same level of mobile base.
After verifying the limits of movement, we fix the syringe with the clamps.
Step 6: Putting It All Together
Step 7: Painting
Step 8: Filling the Syringe
Fill the hose and then put a syringe (without air inside - close) on one end. Fill another syringe (not filling all) and put the other end. Check the operation.