I can make one for a dollar.
Step 1: Dollar Store!!!!
Here's a sped up video of me making them. I suggest that you pause it a lot; it goes by pretty quickly.
1. Cut out the tees from the bottom corners up. If you want to make really easy rompers you can cut all the way up to either side of the collar.
2. Cut up the middle about 3 inches to make the inseam. I cut too much and had to sew them back together. Growl.
3. Sew up the sides. If you are keeping the crew neck then don't sew the sides all the way up- leave arm holes.
4. Sew up and down the inseam, zip-zip.
5. If you aren't keeping the crew neck (red one pictured) and want to to do the ribbon straps (blue) then attach the ribbons to the inside of the front around the nipple line and between the shoulder blades in the back.
6. Fold over the top with the ribbons and stitch it in place. Viv's blue romper complete.
7. Overcast the arm holes of the red one to reinforce the shoulders. I added the white ribbon trim at Cookie's request. Pretty, huh?
Step 2: Buck Rompers
I added the white ribbon to the waist of the red one to cover up a flaw in the fabric. It serves no other purpose.
Enjoy the smiles!