Here's what you'll need:
- 2 US size 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles
- worsted weight acrylic yarn
- scrap yarn for eyes, and tongue
- yarn needle
4. Knit like you normally would
6. After a while, your i-cord should look like photo 6. As you go, pull on the i-cord to even out the back. It's supposed to look the same all the way around. It's basically just a long skinny stockinette tube.
Keep knitting until the i-cord measures 20 inches.
7. kfb, knit 3, kfb (7 stitches)
Keep knitting the i-cord for 6 more rows.
8. Photo 8 is a view of the back of the work after a couple rounds of forming the head.
(Note: kfb means to increase by knitting into the front and back of the stitch)
10. k2tog, knit 1, k2tog (3 stitches)
(Note: k2tog means to decrease by knitting 2 stitches together)