With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
How to make Sally, the i-cord snake! For more details see my blog JustBCrafty.com Here's what you'll need: - 2 US size 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles - ...
1. Cast on 5 stitches 2. Slide stitches to the other end of the needle
3. Do not turn the work and keep the working yarn strand in the back and... 4. Knit like you normally would
5. Keep repeating: "Knit 5 stitches, slide the work to the other end of the needle, do not turn work, knit 5 stitches." After a couple of rows, ...
Shaping the head: 7. kfb, knit 3, kfb (7 stitches) Keep knitting the i-cord for 6 more rows. 8. Photo 8 is a view of the back of ...
9. K2tog, knit 3, k2tog (5 stitches) 10. k2tog, knit 1, k2tog (3 stitches) (Note: k2tog means to decrease by knitting 2 stitches together)
11. Bind off and cut yarn. Stitch up the end of Sally's tail. Weave in ends.
Stitch on some eyes and add a tongue!
Grab a little colorful box, cut up some green yarn to make grass and give little Sally a home! Enjoy!
Felted Cat Toy - Easy, Free, No Knitting Requiredby pltate
Enormous stripey knitted snakeby gruffalo child
Knitted Eyeballby eclipsed
Yarn Monsterby LiveCrafts
DIY Fun Yarn Artby Muhaiminah Faiz
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »