IT'S TIME TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION!! IT'S TIME THE POTATOBOTS INVADE COLOMBIA, TOO!!
So, I made my own Potatoborg:
It was fun!!
Step 1: Do You Want Fries With That???
Plastic piece of a car window motor
Car toy wheel
Playstation joystick eccentric motor
2 oven knobs
2 iron angles
nuts and screws
1 AA Battery box
Various plastic pieces
And don't forget the M.C. Langer building rules:
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (well, it's just a potato. But if you need protection, use it!)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock
Step 2: Legs and Back
When you make it, screw it to the potato.
For the back, screw the AA batteries box.
Step 3: Head
Step 4: Arms and Front.
RIGHT ARM: Fix a Playstation's joystick eccentric motor to a toy car wheel (use glue or screw it). Then, insert the wheel to the potato right side. Solder the motor terminals to the batteries box terminals. NOTE: If you want more vibrations, use a toy motor instead of the joystick one.
FRONT: Screw a tape record gear to the potato front.
Now, screw the head and... Voila! Your Potatoborg is ready!