These aren't just moist and delicious, they're also anatomically correct.
If you're going to make brownies for Valentine's Day (or any other day, for that matter), why not accurately express how you really feel?
Thanks to everyone for your comments and votes!
Step 1: Making Brownies
You'll Need. . .
- large bowl
- measuring spoons and cups
- wire whisk
- knife (to chop chocolate)
- 8 inch square baking dish
- small mesh sieve for stencil (I'm using a large tea ball here)
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces chopped chocolate (2 ounces each of milk and dark used here)
- cooking spray
- powdered sugar for stencil