Step 1: Ingredients
- An evening prior to the event, and enough space to play around and store the stuff.
- 50 Lack tables from IKEA at 4,99 each. The 4,99 ones are the simplest and the most versatile (but you could get a bit more adventurous). They come in a variety of shapes and colors. Mixing the colors creates an extra festive effect (but you might wanna go for black if it's for a funeral).
- Gaffer Tape (the handyman's tool).
- Some cool friends or relatives who like to make stuff. If they're not into that, promise beer and pizza.
- If you promise beer and pizza, put beer and pizza on the ingredients list.
Step 2: 50 tables x 4 legs = a sore arm
It's easy and they are conveniently made from one leg of a lack table so 4,99 buys you 4 Hack-a-Lacks! And you still have the top left to play around with.
Step 3: Stimulate Play & Make a Mess
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T CLEAN UP THE MESS, DON'T PUT THE TABLES IN A NICE STACK, LEAVE THEM WHERE EVER THEY END UP.