This one is for IKEA Hackers with big families who love coming around for birthdays, weddings, funerals & reunions. It could also function as a setting for an Instructables Restaurant
Step 1: Ingredients
This is what you need:
- An evening prior to the event, and enough space to play around and store the stuff.
- 50 Lack tables from IKEA at 4,99 each. The 4,99 ones are the simplest and the most versatile (but you could get a bit more adventurous). They come in a variety of shapes and colors. Mixing the colors creates an extra festive effect (but you might wanna go for black if it's for a funeral).
- Gaffer Tape (the handyman's tool).
- Some cool friends or relatives who like to make stuff. If they're not into that, promise beer and pizza.
- If you promise beer and pizza, put beer and pizza on the ingredients list.