Introduction: IPhone 6s Timelapse Tripod
This tripod is meant to be used for creating 360 degree time lapses, but is better used for making panning, normal-speed video shots.
Littlebits- DC Motor, Power input, Pulse. LED light, CloudBit
Three wooden dowels: 3ft/ 1.5in/ 0.3in
Wooden cube for platform: 3.5 inches^3
Access to a 3-D Printer
Step 1: Building Tripod
-Take wooden cube, cut out three holes that are the general shape and size of the three wooden planks.
-Insert wooden planks into the holes.
-Use ball or any sphere to push wooden planks outward.
-Using the ball to keep the planks at an angle, use industrial glue to glue planks to cube.
-After it is finished, spray paint the tripod. (OPTIONAL)
Step 2: 3-D Printing
- Design an adapter to house your desired devices. The example we used is a design for the iPhone 6s.
- Next, you must design a device to hold the little bits so they are secure.
- 3-D print adapter and little bits holder
Step 3: Constructing Tripod (Putting Everything Together)
- First, seat the little bits inside of the boat you 3-D printed. This can either be taped on with duct tape or glued onto the top portion of the tripod.
- Next, use the small lego pieces to attach to the axel of the motor. This will allow easier attachment of the phone adapter.
Step 4: ENJOY
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.