Introduction: Icicle Mason Jars
With all the hoopla about Mason Jars, and the fact that I just plain Love Them, I decided to give them a try with a twist of my own.
Gather your supplies.
For this project you will need:
Mat Modge Podge
candle of choice
Follow these easy steps to make the Icicle Mason Jar.
1. Coat half the jar using the mat Mod Podge. Use a damp sponge in a dappling technique for a full even coverage. (Only do half so it doesn't dry to quick)
2. Sprinkle clear glitter over the wet Mod Podge.
3. Repeat same steps over other half of jar.
4. Allow to dry completely.
5. Add another layer of just the Mod Podge. No glitter this time.
6. Allow this to dry completely.
7. Attach a wire hanger around lip of jar.
8. Fill with sand/salt, place in candle of choice, light and enjoy.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.