Introduction: Ikea Hack Adult Coloring Book Table
Makeover a basic table with your favorite adult coloring book pages!
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Simple table (I used an Ikea Lack Table)
Adult coloring book page copies (I enlarged mine)
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Step 3: Here's How
1. Cut out your copies and figure out your layout
2. Spray the top of your image with water
3. Spray the back of your image with E-6000 Spray Adhesive
4. Carefully place your image in place
5. Blot excess moisture with a cloth
6. When dry, cut of excess with a craft knife
*Glide it along the edges for a clean finish
7. Repeat the process on all of the sides
8. & 9. Cover all 4 legs
10. Add copies of your favorite colored pages to the center
*Like a table runner
11. Coat all pieces with Americana Decoupage in gloss
12. Screw in the legs
Step 4: Coloring Book Pages to Print Out
Print these pages out for this project!