Step 1: How to make it.
- flexible plastic flower pot.
- x2 1/2" screw plugs.
- x2 rubber gaskets ( I used some from snap on garden hose fittings).
- x2 straight 1/2" fittings one end screw and other end slip fitting.
- one 1/2" 90 elbow slip fitting.
- 3/4" spade drill bit.
- a short length of 1/2' pipe.
( Fittings and pipe are all PVC )
1 - Drill a 3/4" hole in the center bottom of the pot and about 1" from the rim of the pot.
2 - Put the rubber gasket over the 1/2" plug and screw in to the holes from the outside.
3 - Screw the straight fittings on to the plugs from the inside.
4 - Cut 2 pieces of 1/2" pipe to size to connect the elbow and straight fittings together.
5 - Use PVC cement to glue all the parts together.
6 - Plug up the holes in the pot with some duct tape.
7 - Use 2 wood block to stand the pot on so the bottom plug is between them.
8 - Fill the pot with dry concrete mix to measure the amount you will need.
9 - Empty the concrete into a mixing bucket add water and mix.
10 - Pour the concrete in to the pot and let it set on a level surface.
11 - Remove the plugs and pot.
12 - Screw in sprinkler and hose fittings.