with this simple modification you will be able to take extreme macro images with your simple amature digital camera!
enjoy this one !
Watch the video :
Step 1: Lets Start!
- take your old binoculars and take off the front lens!
- attach the lens to the camera lens using a maskingtape!
- this step is complete!
next step : camera settings!
Step 2: Camera Setup!
- manual focus (set to infinity)
- min aperture!- max F number! (in the picute: f8)
- max zoom for max magnification!
next step : how to use
Step 3: Focusing & Using
to focus on the subject you'll have to gently move the camera back and forth until you find that sweet-point where the picture is crisp and sharp! (this why we prefer manual-focus , so the camera will not change the focus once you already focused!)
this is the tricky part , but with some practice you will master the technique and will get amazing images easily!
this is it! I hope you enjoyed this Instructable and found it useful!