Nobody has the perfect life. I'm sure when everybody wants to change their life drasticly, but never get around to it. It's easy to change your life, just take it one simple step at a time. Each week try a new step, take it slow, it doesn't all need to be done in a day
Please post suggestions and results!
Note: I notice that this instructable has been getting lots of attention, and lots of people are mentioning the spelling errors, I've corrected these, and when I find time, i will hopefully add to this instructable to give more tips thing you can do to stay happy and healthy.
Step 1: The morning
Everyone says that breakfast is your post important meal, well all meals are important, but breakfast is the first food you get since dinner which was 10,12,15 hours ago. How you wake up can change your day.
1. Put your alarm clock out of reach, stops you from hitting snooze and being late.
2. Get out of the bedroom immediatly, this will keep your brain from thinking that an extra 5 minutes in bed is ok.
3. When you go into the bathroom in the morning, fill your hands with cold water and splash your face, scrub that cold water in, this helps alot in the morning.
4. Wake up earlier. This week set your alarm 10 minutes earlier, next week 5 minutes earlier, keep doing this until you have a comprimise of sleep and time in the morning.
5. Go to bed a little bit earlier, instead of flipping channels, listen to quite, peaceful music while you lie in bed.
6. Eat a good breakfast, it will keep hunger off your mind until lunch.
7. Give yourself enough time in the morning to prevent from rushing, rushing can cause stress and ruin your day.
8. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the morning, eat your breakfast in the backyard or balcony, drink your coffee there, this can bring that extra little zen, or happiness into your life, having that one picture perfect moment can really help