Introduction: In-Dorm Solder BBQ
If you want to make an indoor BBQ but can't make a fire, here's the answer.
An In-Dorm BBQ
i got the idea from the Bitty Q made by Mike Hacks
Step 1: Gather Items
- soda can
- coat hanger
- small hinge
- 4 small screws and nuts ( 2 not shown)
- 1 medium screw and nut (not shown)
- 4 long bolts and nuts
Step 2: Cut Can
- Make a line about 2/3 through so that the bottom half is bigger
- The edges are rough so cut some off
- decide which is the front and bend over a bit
- In the end where the iron will be placed (soda can bottom) make cuts and bend in for the iron to rest on
Step 3: Legs
- Make 4 holes for the bolts supporting it to go through
- put the bolts through and screw on the nut
Step 4: Hinge
- mark where the screws will go (on the top and bottom)
- put them in, and screw on the nuts (on the top and bottom)
- add Medium screw for handle
Step 5: Grill
bend the coat hanger into a similar shape to this to fit on your grill (The king of random has a template for his Bitty Q in his mike hacks)
Step 6: Turn on and Enjoy!
Put your soldering iron in, turn it on, and start Grilling
Please vote for me
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.