Introduction: In Under 3 Minutes, Go Indoor Fishing: the Grab a Crab Game!
Build the game of your dreams and become a fishing queen (..or king of course)!
Step 1: Assemble Your Materials
Firstly as always, you'll need your materials.
1. Grab some paint and a big area.
2. Scissors, cups, some markers and wire will make things get serious!
Step 2: Give Your Catch an Expression
Not every crab is a happy crab!
1. Use your marker to give them faces both happy or drab.
2. Once their smiles are complete, attach some claws for extra grab.
Step 3: Add Your SAMs!
1. Use your SAM DC Motor to make them move!
2. Add a wheel to make it smooth.
Step 4: Make 'Em Move!
1. To give your crabs the moves, open up SAM Space.
2. Drag the DC Motor, a Servo, Sound Player, Hold, and Space into the interface.
3. Connect the Space to the Hold and the Hold to the other three elements to create the chase!
Step 5: Go Fishin'!
So now that you've got your crab colony, you'll need a rod if you're going to catch any!
1. Use a metal wire to shape the hook, and tie it to the end of a rope to a stick put your luck on a penny!
2. Go fishin' and catch two or twenty!