Introduction: Increase Your Memory and Concentration While Having Fun!!
This is a nice game that helps to improve your memory and concentration.
Step 1: Number of Players
There is no limit for the number of players for this game.. Actually, more the number of players more the fun.
Step 2: Location to Play
There is no specific props needed to play this game.
1. You can sit and relax to play
2. You can be on a walk with your partner and play
Anytime anywhere play!! Al you need is a partner to start with :)
Step 3: How to Play
1. Person 1 starts the game by telling some word randomly.
2. Person 2 has to continue the game by first telling the Person 1's word followed by his/her own word.
3. Now Person 3 has to follow the order of words from Person1, Person 2 and his/her own word
4. This continues in the order until it reaches the last person in the loop.. Now again when Person 1 starts he/she has to repeat the entire set of words adding his/her word at the last
5. The words are totally random thus giving you a lot of choices and also difficult to remember in the same order. Helps in improving memory power and concentration.
6. The game ends when a person misses the words in a loop.
The below example might be useful.Consider its a 4 persons game
Person 1 says TREE
Person 2 says TREE, SHADE
Person 3 saysTREE,SHADE,LIGHT
Person 4 says TREE,SHADE,LIGHT,ENERGY
Now loop ends and Person 1 has to continue..
Person 1 should say TREE,SHADE,LIGHT,ENERGY,LAMP
Step 4: Variation of the Game
There are few variations that can be adopted to this game:
Variation 1 The same game can be played by considering some theme of you choice. e.g you can consider Hollywood movies and continue with your movies list
Person 1 Gladiator
Person 2 Gladiator, Titanic
Person 3 Gladiator, Titanic, Illusionist and likewise
Variation 2 The same game can be played by building words using the alphabets that end in previous person's word
Person 1 TREE
Person 2 TREE, ELEPHANT
Person 3 TREE, ELEPHANT, TROPHY and likewise
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.