I got a really nice 1.5" binder with locking rings that are very durable. The problem was that the front and back were tearing off and the duct tape was peeling as well.
I decided to step up DIY and use metal to fix my beloved supply binder. Here is the design I came up with, I hope you enjoy!
Please rate, comment, subscribe, and vote for me in the Back to School Contest!
EDIT: Thanks, Instructables, for featuring my creation and giving me a 3 month pro membership. You guys rock!
Step 1: Materials/Supplies
My teacher found out that I like to make stuff and she obtained a bunch of sheet aluminum for free.
Anyways, here is what I used. It helps to have a workplace:
~Bolts and Nuts
~an old binder with good, sturdy rings
~Drill and bits
~Rubber mallet and center punch
~Dremel with metal cutting disk