Step 2: Thread the Needle
1. Measure out about 24 inches of thread.
2. Repeat 6 times.
3. Group together so that all 6 are aligned together.
4. Thread using a threader or by eye if you can.
5. Drop the needle into center of the thread.
6. Make sure the thread is taught when pulled against the thread and knot the end.
7. Cut any excess thread off the end of the knot.
Note, that if you are using a small mirror use about 6 threads, which when folded around the needle is 12. With larger mirrors use 8 or 10.