Step 4: Double Stitch/Repeated Step 2
1. Poke the needle up from underneath the fabric. Hold the thread with your left thumb and poke the needle underneath the threads on the mirror.
2. Pull through the thread so that it goes through the loop created by your thumb and the hanging thread.
3. Pull taught. This will force the thread that's on the mirror to give...that's good. These stitches will eventually pull the tiny square that's created by the parallel lines of thread on the mirror to turn into a circle.
4. Hold the thread with your left thumb again.
5. Do a tiny down and up with the needle, alongside the edge of the mirror.
6. Pull the thread so that again, it goes through the loop created by your thumb and the hanging thread.
7. Pull taught.