You would need following ingredients to make these fritters. If you live outside india, for example USA, you can get them at any indian or asian grocerry store, I have seen these stores in NJ, NY & CA.
Please refer the images above to have a good idea about the ingredients: For Batter:
For Chutney and garnishing:
- Split Moong Bean: 250gms
- Medium Size Red Onions: 2
- Green Chillies (Thin): 6-8
- Ginger Root : 2 Pieces about 1inch.
- Coriander or Cilantro Leaves: About 50gms
- Paprika Powder: 2 teaspoonful
- Salt : As per taste
- Dried Coriander seed powder: 2-3 Teaspoonful
- Asafoetida (Heeng) Powder: 1/5 Teaspoonful
- Red Tomatoes Medium Sized : 2
- Green Chilly Thin : 2
- Cumin Seeds: 1 teaspoonful
- Paprika Powder: 1 teaspoonful or 1/2
- Lemon: 1
- Mixer Grinder
- Deep Frying Pan
- Spatula with holes
- Kitchen paper towels or kitchen tissue.
Ahhh.. and dont forget to add Love :)