This industrial pipe shelf is the perfect project for any handy -- or non handy -- person looking to update their room. The shelf is quick and easy to install and its hard industrial yet shabby chic look makes it a great addition to any room. All of the pipes have threaded ends which makes it really easy to update the shape of your shelf every few months.
I've seen similar shelves on etsy of the same size starting at $150. I made this shelf myself for under $70.
Step 1: Materials
- (2) Flanges to mount pipe on the wall
- (8) Wood Screws - size 12x2"
- (8) 12" threaded pipes (1" diameter)
- (9) 90 degree pipe elbows (1" diameter)
- (2) 5" threaded pipes (1" diameter)
- Hand drill
- Drill bits
- Measuring Tape