This system requires no digging, no permits, and no professional contractor to install it.
It covers a large area and can be moved all around your yard. It cost about $25.00 to make and requires no professionals to put it together. If you follow these easy instructions, you can be on your way to a well watered yard within the hour.
CAUTION: This Instructable requires adult supervision. The use of glue and paints are involved.
Please read labels of each product and follow safety precautions accordingly.
Step 1: Supplies Needed
This Instructable is a 3 head using 1/2" PVC with 24" sprinkler head risers.
Pricing is for reference only, prices may vary depending on location and store's.
For 1/2" System
(4) 5ft PVC Pipe @ $0.99 ea
(3) 48" Sprinkler Risers @ $1.88 ea
(3) Tees @ $0.25 ea
(3) 4 ways (cross) Connectors @ $0.87 ea
(6) End Caps (not threaded) @ $0.28 ea
(3) Female Adapters ( for risers) @ $0.44 ea
(2) Male Adapter w/ 1/2" FIP ( 1 for the clean-out plug cap and 1 for the hose end) @ $0.31 ea
(1) Female Threaded Cap (for the clean-out male adapter) @ $0.56 ea
(3) Full Circle (shrub) Sprinkler Heads @ $0.87 ea
(1) 3/4" FH to 1/2" FIP Swivel Hose Connector (Watts # A-660) @ $3.29 ea