Introduction: Infinity Stripe Bracelet
This infinity stripe bracelet is fun to make, using a loom, and can be made in all sorts of different styles and colours. It takes about 5-15 minutes to make, depending on how fast you get the hang of it.
Please leave a comment!
Step 1: You Will Need:
You Will Need:
An S or C clip
59 coloured bands (for the outside) (I used 10 colours and did a rainbow pattern: needed 6 of each colour apart from only needed 5 yellow)
25 inside colours bands (to create the 'infinity'. I used white)
Step 2: Getting Started
Start with your first outside colour. I used yellow, because then I'm going to follow it by orange, then red, then pink, purple and so on.
Stretch the band between 2 of the sticks on the loom (picture1). Then take the side of that band nearest to you and pull it over the other side towards the opposite stick (picture2).before you hook the band round the stick, twist it (picture 3). The band should now be like picture 4.
Step 3: Finishing the Beginning Steps
- Start by putting another outside band (I used orange) on the bottom right stick and stretch it across to the top stick. Repeat but now on the bottom left stick to the top one. (Picture 1)
2. Take your hook, and on the bottom right stick, take the (yellow) band from underneath (Picture 2), bring it over the sick and release (Picture 3). Now repeat on the bottom left stick. It now should look like Picture 4.
3. Now, still using the hook, take the (yellow) band from underneath, on the top stick (Picture 5), and again, pull it over the stick and release (Picture 6).
Now it should look something like Picture 7
Step 4: The Infinity
1. Take an inside colour band (mine is white) and loop it round the bottom two sticks, with one twist in the middle.(Picture 1)
2. On the bottom left stick, take the white and twist it again, then out the extra twist back onto the same stick. (Picture 2)
3. So now on the bottom left stick there should be 1 outside colour band (orange) and one inside colour band (white. On the bottom left stick there should be 1 outside colour band (orange) and 2 inside colour bands (white). (Picture 3)
Step 5: Completing the First 'Stitch'
1. Put on an outside colour band (I used dark orange) onto the bottom right and top sticks (Picture 1). Take the white band from the bottom right stick (Picture 2) and bring it over the stick then release (Picture 3). Take the underneath outside band (Orange) (Picture 4) and then bring it over the stick and release (Picture 5). Repeat on the left side. When you get to the bit where you take the inside (white) band over the bottom left stick, you take both white bands on the hook and do them both at the same time.
2. From the top stick take the underneath outside band (Orange) (Picture 6) and bring it right over the stick and release (Picture 7).
3. Repeat number 1 and 2 on the left side. When you get to the bit where you take the inside (white) band over the bottom left stick, you take both white bands on the hook and do them both at the same time.
3. Repeat this step till you have used up all of the bands. Remember - If you are doing a multi-coloured bracelet like I did then don't forget to change the colours!
Step 6: Finishing!
Once you have used you all your band and finished the last 'stitch', attach your C or S clip to the remaining bands on each stick.
Then attach the C clip to the first/end band on the opposite side of the bracelet.
Now you have made an infinity stripe bracelet. Hope you liked this tutorial, and that if you try to make this, I hope it goes well!
Please leave a comment and some feedback. Thanks!
Any suggestions of what my next 'ible should be?