Step 2: The tube
- Cut a piece of tube long enough to go around your wrist plus 2 cm (1 inch) extra.
- Cut it lengthwise
- Cut of a 1 cm (1/2 inch) strip
I know 1 inch is not exactly 2 cm but doesn't come so close.
Step 3: The connection
- Measure the size of your wrist.
- Punch a couple of holes in both sides of the rubber strip so it will fit around your wrist when you put the holes on top of each other (I liked 3 holes)
Look carefully where the holes will come. You want to have them in the centre of the strip and spaced evenly on both sides.
Step 4: Start with the rope
- Put the two ropes through the first hole, from the inside out.
- Stick these same ends through the second hole, again from the inside out.
- Put the ends through the loops that where created by going around.
- Go through the last hole. Again from the inside out.
- Pull everything tight (let 5 cm, 2 inch, stick out)