Introduction: Install the Theme for the Arduino IDE
In this tutorial, I will tell you how to change the theme of the Arduino IDE that we wrote the Arduino program. With this change, you will have more efficient code visualization and you will be able to write long time code without tiring your eyes.
The theme is compatible with Arduino version 1.6.6+ and later.
Why should the background be dark?
Looking at the white screen for a long time; It is not good for our eye health. Our eyes become tired unaware, and this causes distraction.
1) Download the theme here https://github.com/jeffThompson/DarkArduinoTheme
2) After downloading, let's extract the master.zip file as Zip
3) Go to this directory 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Arduino \ lib'
4) First, back up your old theme folder if you want to.
5) Copy the downloaded theme file to the directory 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Arduino \ lib'
6) Restart the Arduino IDE. Now you can use the new theme.