- As the name implies you well need a Zagi 400, should work with other RC flying wings as well.
- You well also need a hacked CVS or RiteAid disposable camcorder. Haking a CVS / RiteAid camcorder
Here is a link on hacking the camera. $30
1 - two AAA battery holder from Radio Ripoff. $1
- A long bladed hobby knife or sharp pocket knife to modify the Zagi.
- Velcro to hold the camera in place $1
- USB extension cable for down loading the video.
- Tape to reinstall the battery tray, either strapping tape or electrical tape. I use electrical tape because it is easier to get off and I have a bunch of it. If you use electrical tape make sure to wrap it around the leading and trailing edge a bit so it well not try to peel off all the time.
Additional Materials to make the camera forward viewing:
1 - 1" round mirror, these are available at craft stores. $2
- some styrofoam to make a support for the mirror.
- Video editing software to mirror the video as it well be inverted because of the mirror.
This conversion only cost me $34 to do, which is about the cheapest I have seen for an onboard video camera.