Step 1: Materials
- The optional E-Flite Blade CX/CX2 motor heat sink, the hobby shop you bought the Helicopter from should have these in stock or can order one for you.
- Small Phillips screwdriver, there should be one that came with the Helicopter.
- Something to cut the zip tie with, I used a large toenail clipper, these also work good for clipping leads on components after you have soldered them to a PC Board and for cutting fishing line when attaching hooks.
- A replacement zip tie, again look with the stuff that came with the Helicopter.
- Heat sink compound, I did not use any because I could not find mine but it is recommended to use it.
- About 10 minutes.