Essentially, Instant Noodles Omelette is a masala omelette that includes an additional ingredient: cooked instant noodles.
Once you have the ingredients, the cooking time is 10-15 minutes because it requires you to cook the instant noodles first and then use the cooked noodles in this recipe.
The end result, Instant Noodles Omelette is seen here on the plate with some tomato ketchup and toasted bread slices, ready to be devoured.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Ingredients (shown in the picture below, except salt and oil):
- A packet of your favorite instant Noodles. I am using Maggi masala noodles here which is very popular in India.
- Couple of eggs.
- A small tomato. You will only need a small piece of the tomato.
- Half of a medium sized onion.
- A jalapeno (Green chilli pepper). Skip this if you do not like your food spicy and hot.
- A few twigs of coriander (also called parsley or cilantro).
- A teaspoon of your favorite cooking oil (I used Olive oil).
- A frying pan or skillet for the Omelette.
- A cooking pan for cooking the instant Noodles.
- A Spatula!
- Bowls, spoons, fork, serving plates etc. etc..
Step 2: Preparation
2. Break the eggs into a bowl.
3. Mix the chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves and jalapeno pepper and whisk briskly.
4. Add salt to taste and whisk the mix again.
Put the above mixture aside while you cook the instant noodles first.