The head isn't that great, but it's still cool to me. :-)
It looks just like the Instructables Patch. Except bigger.
Yarn I Used
- Head/ Arms/ Legs: Dark Yellow yarn. (Got from my teacher at school.)
- Eyes: Red. It was done in the method of the French Knot. (Got it from my teacher at school, she showed me how to do the French knot too.)
- Ear cap things: Darkish Brown/ red/ orange mix. (Got from my teacher at school.)
- Body: Yellow. FASHION KNIT Yarn. (Got from 99 cent store.)
- Body Knobs: Lightish brown/ grayish. (Got from my teacher at school.)
- Wheels: Dark gray. (Got from my teacher at school.)
- All the white stuff in the back: FASHION KNIT Yarn, white color. (Got from 99 cent store.)
- Small black outlines: skinny black yarn. (Got from my teacher at school.)
- Outline: FASHION KNIT Yarn, orange color. (Got at 99 cent store.)
Why I Made ItI made this because I love Instructables, and I want to add more of Instructables to my room and stuff, and I just like the joy of sewing it.
PatternSimple plastic canvas sewing method.
The eyes where made with the French Knot method.
Next TimeIf I do this next time, I definitely want to do it much bigger, and it will look much better and cooler too.
If I win this, most of the money for the yarn will go to my aunt, who LOVES to knit/ crochet/ plastic canvas sew. Maybe some of the money will go to me too, but I know she loves this kind of stuff.
I hope you like it!