I hope you enjoy.
Step 1: Materials
- 8 screws;
- Microcontroller (I used an Arduino board);
- A Protoboard
- A nunchuck (for nintendo wii control) with a adaptador
Note: I bought the adapter but can be easily made by following this step by step: http://www.instructables.com/id/Wii-Nunchuck-Adapter/
- Mini servos (initially, I use 2. An eye and another to the jaw);
- Batteries (attached to the computer, use the power from usb);
- Drill, various drills, a metal rod of about 20cm, glue, bits of wire, etc ...
Step 2: Riding the skull
i detachedthe teeth and fixed then on the jaw. Note: I tried to use the most of the stuff I bought. Then I used the disposable part where the teeth were fixed.
The brain was not used because in his place will be the servos and the microcontroller.
Step 3: Preparing eyes
Step 4: Preparing the Skull
Now just put the servomotor and make linking a guide to terms with the eye movements controlled.