I hope you enjoy.
Step 1: Materials
- 8 screws;
- Microcontroller (I used an Arduino board);
- A Protoboard
- A nunchuck (for nintendo wii control) with a adaptador
Note: I bought the adapter but can be easily made by following this step by step: http://www.instructables.com/id/Wii-Nunchuck-Adapter/
- Mini servos (initially, I use 2. An eye and another to the jaw);
- Batteries (attached to the computer, use the power from usb);
- Drill, various drills, a metal rod of about 20cm, glue, bits of wire, etc ...