Introduction: Interrupts Lab (Work in Progress)
The purpose of this lab is run an Arduino program using Interrupts. This lab is not fully working correctly due to coding problems.
What you will need:
- 1 Arduino Uno
- 1 Breadboard
- 1 push button
- 3 LED's
- 220 Ohm resistors
- Jumper wires
Step 1: Add a Push Button
Connect a push button to the Arduino using the following steps:
1. Insert a push button directly into the breadboard.
2. Use jumper wires to connect the button to the Arduino 5V.
3. Use a 220 Ohm resistor to connect the push button to Arduino GND.
4. Use a jumper wire to connect the push button to Arduino Digital 8.
Step 2: Add LED's
Connect 3 Led's to the Arduino using the following steps:
1. Insert 3 different color LED's into the breadboard.
2. Connect a 220 Ohm resistor to each LED.
3. Use jumper wires to wire the LED's from their resistors to the following ports on the Arduino.
- Red LED to Digital 9
- Green LED to Digital 10
- Blue LED to Digital 11
4. Use jumper wires to connect each LED to Arduino GND.
Step 3: The Code
The code is the part that I am struggling with. I still have yet to learn exactly how to do Interrupts with Arduino. I think I have the right idea but I am still trying to figure it out.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.