This instructable is teaches you how to make an intervalometer that can be used with virtually any camera. It has been tested with Canon and Nikon cameras, but making adapter cables for other cameras is just a matter of figuring out the camera pinout.
This intervalometer has the following features:
- Intervalometer mode with options to change delay time and exposure time
- Sensor mode with built in light sensor and connector for external sensor input
- Manual mode allows intervalometer to act like a simple remote cable
- Integrated 2x12 LCD display
- Fully optically isolated interface to camera
- Total package is roughly 1" x 2.5" x 3" finished
- Electronics small enough to fit in a mint box
- Source code is available for download so that you can change programming as desired
- Available as a kit from www.ottercreekdesign.com
Below are some pictures of the intervalometer. They show the regular case, the intervalometer in a mint case (Mintervalometer), some various pictures, and then the last three pictures are early prototypes of the project.