If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you might be interested in this little number.
It's a wine bladder from a boxed wine suspended from an IV cart. With a hose attachment for easy refills and minimal drips.
- For the ultimate Rick Grimes costume: pair this with a hospital gown and foolhardy bravery and a nice Chardonnay.
- For the truest of the True Bloods: pair this prop with some fangs and a glare that indicates that you would part with some V in exchange for a full-bodied Cabernet.
- For the winos out there: pair this with your favorite armchair and just put the hose directly into your mouth.
Step 1: Materials
Then you'll need a box of wine. To keep weight down, use the smaller boxed wines. Three liters was a little large, but it held up okay. A pair of 1- or 2-liter wine bladders would dangle very nicely from your cart.
Finally, you'll need to hit up the local hardware store for the following:
- 5' or so of 3/16" diameter PVC tubing
- 1' of 3/16" copper refrigerator pipe*
- 5/16" hose clamp
- 1/4" shutoff valve
- packing tape
*you can get less, but an even foot helps them manage their inventory.