By the way, this is my first instructables, so all the feedback is welcome. And sorry if my english isint great, but it isint my native language.
Step 1: Materials
- 3m EMT 1/2" pipe
- 3m EMT 3/4" pipe
- 6 EMT 1/2" connectors
- 2 EMT 3/4" connectors
- 1 EMT 1/2" coupling
- 6 5/8" rubber chair feet
- 2 PVC T (two sides of 1" and side of 1/2")
- Black Spray Paint
- Plastic Filler
- Sand Paper
- Mesuring Tape
- Round File
- Bench Vise (Not esencial, but helps)
- Conventional Oven (Also nos esencail, but gives a better fit)
Step 2: Cutting the Pipes
- 6 pieces of 20 cm long
- 2 pieces of 90 cm long (my pipe was longer, so I cut the remaining piece in half)
Also you will need to cut the 3/4" pipe in:
- 2 pieces of 95 cm long
You could change the length of the two longer pieces to fill your needs but try to make the 3/4" piece longer.
Step 3: Cutting Some Other Pieces
Also you will need to cut the coupling in half, and remove the little wall that avoids the pipes from passing the mid part with the file. So that both half coupling can slide in the 1/2" pipes.
Step 4: Shaping the PVC T
Step 5: Joining Pieces
- Join the halfs coupling on top of the 3/4" pipes.
- Join the PVC Ts to the top of the 1/2" long pipes (give it an angle)
- Join the 3/4" connector to 3 of the 1/2" connectors to form a triangle
Step 6: Rubber Legs, and Join All Together
Step 7: Paint It, and Final Touches
If you like, you could weld half of a washer to the coupling screw to make it easier to ajust the height, or you could use the pastic filler.
And you are FINISH.
Thanks for your attention, and I hope you enjoy this instructable.