- Making a ninja star from a sheet of paper is really simple if you follow these steps.
Step 1: Get a Sheet of Notebook or Printer Paper.
Step 2: Making the Square.
- Take one corner of the triangle and fold it over until it meets he opposite edge, forming triangle.
- You should have a triangle and a rectangle portion left over after you complete this.
- Remove the rectangle piece by cutting or tearing it.
Step 3: Fold Your Square in Half.
- Make a vertical fold in the square you just made. ( Hot dog style )
Step 4: Making Rectangles
- Take your square and cut or tear along the crease you just made creating two rectangles.
Step 5: Fold the Rectangles (Hot Dog Style)
Step 6: Fold the Rectangles (Hamburger Style)
Step 7: Cross-Fold the Rectangles.
- Take one of the rectangles and grab the upper right corner of the piece of paper and fold it down to meet the middle crease.
- It should make a backwards "R" shape.
- Now take the lower left corner and fold it up to the middle crease.
- Your paper should now have a "Z" shape.
- After you complete one rectangle do the opposite for the other rectangle.
- The rectangles should mirror each other as shown in the image above.
Step 8: Flip the Shapes Over.
- When you flip the shapes over they should make two squares with a parallelogram in the middle as shown in the image above.
Step 9: Fold the Top and Bottom Squares of Both Pieces of Paper Inward for Make a Triangle.
- Fold the outermost corners of the squares and fold them diagonal to make a triangles.
- After you do this you should have a shape that has two triangles separated by a parallelogram.
Step 10: Fold in the Triangles.
- Fold in the triangles over top of the parallelogram in the middle.
- You should now have two parallelograms.
Step 11: Flip One of the Shapes Over.
- You should now have two parallelograms facing the same way.
- Your top shape should have the flaps facing downward.
- Your bottom shape should have flaps facing upwards.
Step 12: Open the Flaps of the Bottom Shape.
- Rotate your bottom sheet so it makes a "Z" shape.
- Place the top shape on the bottom shape.
- Open the flaps of the top shape.
- The top shape's flaps should be facing away from you.
- The two shapes should be perpendicular to each other.
Step 13: Tuck the Flaps of the Shapes Into Opposite Pockets.
- Take the tip of the bottom shape and tuck it into the top shape's pockets.
- Then apply pressure to the edges to create a crease that hold everything in place.
Step 14: Flip the Figure Over and Repeat the Process Again.
- As you start fitting the traingles into the pockets, the ninja star form will begin taking its form.
Step 15: Ninja Star!!
- You have sucessfully made a ninja star.
- Feel free to create designs to add your own style to it.