For my instructable I decided to make a pencil case with compartments for different materials such as pencils, pens, markers etc. The reason I decided to make this box is because a lot of people in our school don't have school supplies so this box will be placed on the front desk of GCE and students will be able to purchase or borrow supplies for class.
Step 1: Materials
1. 4 12" pieces of wood
2. 4 6" pieces of wood
4. plywood rectangle with sides of 12" and 6"
5. wood glue
Step 2: Tools
Step 3: Step by Step Process for Your Own Wooden Pencil Box
1. Cut up 2 pieces of wood, any size you want. I chose to do 12" in length and I chose to stack two pieces on top of each other to give it more height but it is up to you.
2. Cut two pieces of wood half the size of the other ones, so in my case 6".
3. First clamp one of the 12" pieces and one of the 6" pieces together at a 90 degree angle.
4. Drill a few pre-holes to attach the two pieces.
5. Put a nail inside each of the holes you drill and hammer them so that they attach the pieces together
6. Repeat the previous step until you have 4 wall or a box
7. Cut a piece of plywood that will cover the whole bottom of the box
8. Drill a hole in all 4 corners
9. attach the plywood with a hammer and nails
10. Cut thin pieces of wood that will act as slots for the inside of the box
11. Paint your box (optional)