Step 1: Materials
- 3 different colored bands (any colors will do, it's your choice)
- a c-clip (or a s-clip, I just happen to have c-clips)
- a hook
- and a mini loom. (If you don't have a mini loom you can do this on a normal loom, just use two pegs. Or if you don't have either, you can make it on your fingers instead.)
Step 2: Starting the Bracelet
1) Place the first band from your pattern (mine is white) onto your mini loom so that it looks like an eight. This will be your cat-band.
2) Now place the next two bands from your pattern stretched normally across the loom.
3) Use your hook to pull the bottom band outwards.
4) And loop it over the other two. It should look like the picture above.
5) Do the same process to the other side.
Step 3: Time to Start the Inverse Part!!
Taking the next color band that would follow your pattern, stretch it normally across your loom. (Sorry I don't have a pic for that)
1) Using the back of your hook, pull the second band back. (In this case my band is pink)
2) Now, with your second band still pulled back, grab your third band in the hook and pull it outwards. (The blue one)
3) And now you just loop the bottom band over all the others. It should look like the picture above.
4) Now to do the other side. Turn the loom over and pull back the second band like you did in step one.
5) Grab the last band and pull it outwards. (Like you did in step two)
6) And loop it over all the others. As you did before.
7) This is what your loom should look like now.
8) This is the top view.
Step 4: Now, Repeat!
***Always remember to turn your loom back around to its starting position before starting another band!!***
QUICK TIP: If you tend to forget what color your supposed to do next, look at the last stitch you made. The next band is the same color as the stitch at the center. (The blue thing I zoomed in on)
Step 5: Finishing It Off
1) This is what your loom should look like before you start the finishing process.
2) Take the remaining loops on your loom and slide them onto your hook.
3) Now taking a band (it can be any color you like) slip it onto the end of your hook.
4) Stretching the band you just placed, make sure to keep it firmly hooked, slide all the other bands onto it so it looks like the picture above.
5) Once all the bands are on, pull the other end of the rubber band so they both rest on the hook.
6) Take your clip and hook it through both bands. (Make sure to get both the bands or your bracelet will unravel)
7) Take the original cat-band we made at the beginning and hook that onto the clip too.
Wear and show off the wonderful bracelet you made!! I hope this helped you, if you have any questions please ask and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.