Have you ever wanted an eye catching item in your house, or a really different decoration for a party, or another kind of event? Something that will make people stop in their tracks and say, WOW! Thats amazing, how did you do that!? Well, i believe that this Inverted Bookshelf will do the trick. Its pretty cool and really easy. In this instructable I will show you how to make it using a couple of old books, gorilla glue and a few other materials. Yes, I said GORILLA GLUE! The coolest glue ever!
Please pardon any grammar mestakes, I am a still learning.
Part of this Idea came from the Invisible bookshelf made by dorxincandeland.
Step 1: Get the materials
For this instructable you are going to need some easy materials that you can find around the house or at your local hardware store.
1) The super awesome GORILLA GLUE
2) Some old hard cover books that you dont mind destroying and gluing together, enough of them to cover the bracket.
3) An L bracket, about a 4 inch, you will also need screws, probally about 3 or 4
4) A Knife or razor, whatever you prefer.
5) Screws, they will be attaching the bracket, so make sure they are good.
6) Rubber Cement and a ruler and a pencil
7) Masking tape.
My total cost that i came up with was .......... 15 Dollars! Wow, What a Deal!! Almost every book was $3 or less. Yup, That cheap. I got the books at a surplus store. I had the GORILLA GLUE and rubber cement. I bought the bracket from home depot for....... under 5 I think? Not sure, but i think thats what it was. So i think this is great for a cool project on a tight budget. Good Luck!