Step 1: The Materials
- An old book that you dont mind wrecking;
- Two pices of threaded rod (mines aren't really threaded rod, they are usually bent to secure zinc tiles, but threaded rod does the same);
- Two brick bushings for the threaded rod;
- Some glue.
Step 2: Preparing the Book
- 1st The drill bit is too short to cut long grooves (the longer they are the more heavy duty the shelf is);
- 2nd It's very hard to cut the slot straight.
Now just cut the rod to lenght.
Step 3: Mounting the Invisible Bookshelf
1st - Drill two holes in the wall;
2nd - Stuff the bushings in the holes;
3rd - Thread the threade rod in the bushings;
4th - Pour some glue in the book's holes and make sure it covers the entire holes;
5th - Stick the rods in the book's holes and lean the book against the wall.